Raghouse International Knitwear | Gets Lucky with Lucky Daye's New Music Video "Over"

One belief I have held on to for over a decade now is, live your life, plant your seeds always, and watch the harvest appear in its time. 

Thank you to my brother, Cornelio Austin, for 'i spying' my apple green crochet Chained Elements design in the new Lucky Daye music video "Over". I love the song and I love the video. 

Stylist Alexander-Julian Gibbson did an amazing job with all the looks within this visual presentation and I am glad to be a part of one of them. 

For all crocheters the pattern for the Chained Elements design can be purchased by clicking the Patterns Banner! This pattern is drafted for sizes 0 - 16. Not only that, I am so happy I am not the only one to think of putting this piece on a male. Many years ago when I was part of the Fashion Collection at Icis in Glendale, California I was glad to style this piece on a male model for a fashion we organized. 

Check out the look below:




Then head over to You Tube and watch the video. It's cool. I promise. 

Here are a few photos of the original samples. 






Love, 
Ren